AHSTI Company Profile
PT Asian Hybrid Seed Technologies Indonesia is a company engaged in agribusiness, specifically hybrid corn seeds. It began its operations in Manado, North Sulawesi, in 2002. In 2003, the business was moved to Jember, East Java, as it is one of Indonesia's agribusiness centers. The company has since expanded quickly to rank among Indonesia's top hybrid corn producers. PT AHSTI is capable of producing high-quality seeds that have consistent germination of above 90%, resistant to diseases and insects. It has one of the best processing and engineering capabilities that have excellent supporting facilities such as warehousing, laboratory, administration, and a link to its Philippine research and development.
- To become a company that provides hybrid corn seeds and other high-quality and profitable planting materials
- Developing superior hybrid corn varieties with high yield backed with data, and has wide adaptability
- Provide customer satisfaction by providing high quality and competitive products
- Forming competent human capital by developing their skills and competencies
- Serve government agencies and individuals in seed production programs and corn hybrid development